- Unable to quickly access health care services?
- Unable to work due to illness or accident?
- Prolonged serious illness?
- Permanent disability?
- Death of a bread-winner in your family?
THESE THINGS HAPPEN MORE OFTEN THAN YOU THINK.
- Where disabilities occur which last more than six months, only one in twenty cases are related to accidental causes.
- One in six males over 30yrs will die before they reach 65yrs.
- One in four females over 30yrs will suffer a critical illness before 65yrs.
1 Statistics New Zealand 2001
2 Statistics New Zealand 2004
3 General Cologne Life Re Australia, 2002
You can be assured that we will provide the best and most competitive options for you or your company.